Saturday 4 May 2013

WHAT IS GOOD?// Lego Corporate Visual Identity Manual

For one of the responsive brief I have been doing for 504 I have been given access to the LEGO Corporate Visual Identity Manual. This is going to be a huge help to me during the production of my own visual identity manual as it will help me work out how the chapters should be structured, what sort of topics should go in each one and what sort of things I should write about and explain. The pictures below are colour scans of a printed version that I have made myself so that I can read through the whole manual and make notes on anything that will be important to me in my own designs. This has included the chapter contents, down to specific way of explaining how to use a typeface effectively. This booklet should shave vast amounts of time off of other research for what content I should include.










No comments:

Post a Comment