Thursday 1 March 2012

10 SOURCE MATERIALS

Here I will identify 10 of my favorite places to find material for this module.

1) Iron Fists: Branding the 20th-Century Totalitarian State
               Helped loads with my essay task as well as some design styles for the masses!

2) The Barnbrook Bible

               Some good work, little bit dated, but mostly because its one of the books I own and can access whenever.

3) www.abduzeedo.com
                Daily inspiration provides new designs very day. Can follow trends and see new ideas.



4) www.dailyinspiration.com
                Same is Abduzeebo, but with a broader focus on creative industries.


5) www.losttype.com
                Best free fonts in my opinion, always good quality.


6) The quotes from my manifesto 


7) Independent Drive posters: Personal design is my favorite because it speaks of the designers personal taste.









8) Geometry and symmetry in design. Like here

9) Text based logos over Images. Like here



10) http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/
Loads of cool infographics....

No comments:

Post a Comment